The Scottish Shortbread Competition is a nice addition to the day.
This competition is open to everyone.
Prepare your favorite traditional or non-traditional shortbread recipe.
Have your shortbread entries at the Triad Tea Tent before 11:00 AM.
1. Submit 6 pieces of shortbread (per category) for judging
2. Entries should be on 7″ unmarked paper plates with plastic covering
3. Entries must be submitted between 9am and 11am in the Triad Tea Tent
4. Registration cards will be submitted at the time of entry submission
5. There are 2 categories: Traditional and Non-Traditional
6. You can have up to 2 entries in each category
7. Judges for the event will be members of the Honored Clan and Dignitaries
Decisions of the Judges are final. All entries become the property of the Triad Highland Games, Inc.